- Final push for the second leg of REACH
- Act now: Top tips for member registrants
- Submit and maintain a compliant REACH dossier
- Get to know the new hazard pictograms
- Promoting CLP – an example from Estonia
- Biocidal Products can soon be authorised on a Union level
- New committee starts working for safe biocidal products
- Communicating REACH information downstream – an example from industry
- Planning the next phase for substance of very high concern identification
- First experiences of substance evaluation
- Getting to grips with REACH information
- Cooperation with Canada and USA continues
- Stakeholders give their feedback
- ECHA Board agrees on budget proposal and stands firm over further staff cuts
- REACH has improved our knowledge of chemicals and led to a better control of risks
- ECHA's Stakeholders' Day: Focus on quality information
- From our stakeholders
- Helsinki Chemicals Forum focuses on chemical safety
- Guest column: Platform for exchange and consensus building
Send your feedback to:echanewsletter (at) echa.europa.eu
Article related to: People and perspectives
ECHA's Stakeholders' Day: Focus on quality information
ECHA's eighth Stakeholders' day provided last minute tips and recommendations for REACH 2013 registrants. Good quality information in registration dossiers was once again emphasised as the means of ensuring the safe use of chemicals - as well as avoiding legal action either from ECHA or the national enforcement authorities.
More than 300 participants attended the event in Helsinki, with a record high of over 1 600 viewers following online. The day brought together colleagues from 32 countries - ECHA experts, industry representatives, consultants, NGOs and representatives of Member - to sunny Helsinki to learn and share best practice on three main areas: registration and REACH 2013; evaluation and communication in the supply chain; and risk management and applications for authorisation.
More than 300 participants attended the event in Helsinki, with a record high of over 1 600 viewers following online.
Text by Hanna-Kaisa Torkkeli
Sign in to comment and/or rate this article.
Committee for Risk Assessment:
Committee for Socio-Economic
Management Board meeting:
Member State Committee:
Biocidal Products Committee: