- Authorisation - controlling risks and encouraging substitution
- REACH 2018: Find your co-registrants
- Know your rights when negotiating for data
- Substance identification needs strong analytical data
- Upcoming in 2016: Completeness check to enhance availability of information
- What to know about...REACH authorisation
- So much information, so little space
- Reaching out to downstream users
- Downstream users: notify ECHA if you use an authorised substance
- Nanomaterials - new data available
- ECHA Helpdesk's top tips: How to change your company name or legal personality?
- Replacing harmful chemicals – the American way
- Chemical leasing - the way forward?
- Guest column: Belle Busybody raises awareness about chemicals
Send your feedback to:echanewsletter (at) echa.europa.eu
Article related to: News from ECHA
Nanomaterials - new data available
New data on 11 commercially viable nanomaterials was made available in June as part of a seven-year testing programme by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). The information gives those companies who have registered or will register these nanomaterials in the EU, an opportunity to consider the data in their registration dossiers.
Nanomaterials - why are they such a hot topic?
- Testing programme of manufactured nanomaterials
- OECD guidelines for testing of chemicals
- Chemicals in our life - nanotechnology
| || |
Sign in to comment and/or rate this article.
Committee for Risk Assessment:
25-28 November 2019 and
3-5 December 2019
Committee for Socio-Economic
26-28 November 2019 and
3-5 December 2019
Member State Committee:
9-11 December 2019
3-7 February 2020 (tentative)
Biocidal Products Committee:
10-11 December 2019
Management Board meeting:
12-13 December 2019