- Authorisation - controlling risks and encouraging substitution
- REACH 2018: Find your co-registrants
- Know your rights when negotiating for data
- Substance identification needs strong analytical data
- Upcoming in 2016: Completeness check to enhance availability of information
- What to know about...REACH authorisation
- So much information, so little space
- Reaching out to downstream users
- Downstream users: notify ECHA if you use an authorised substance
- Nanomaterials - new data available
- ECHA Helpdesk's top tips: How to change your company name or legal personality?
- Replacing harmful chemicals – the American way
- Chemical leasing - the way forward?
- Guest column: Belle Busybody raises awareness about chemicals
Send your feedback to:echanewsletter (at) echa.europa.eu
Päivi Jokiniemi and Paul Trouth
Article related to: REACH
REACH 2018: Find your co-registrants
All registrants who intend to register the same substance should join forces in a substance information exchange forum (SIEF). The SIEF shares data on the substance and registers it jointly with ECHA. Douglas Leech, Technical Director at the Chemical Business Association in the UK, shares his advice for first-time registrants.
|Douglas Leech at ECHA's Stakeholders' Day in May.|
- REACH 2018 phase 2
- Registration support
- Getting started with EU chemicals legislation
- Chemical safety in your business
- Checklist to hire a consultant
- Registration - regulatory information
- REACH 2018 infographic
Douglas Leech's key factor for successful registration
Chemical Business Association (CBA)
CBA represents the chemical supply chain in the UK. It advocates for a wide range of businesses – from distributors and traders to manufacturers and blenders as well as logistics and service providers. The majority of CBA members are small or medium-sized enterprises.
Interview by Päivi Jokiniemi and Veera Saari
| || |
Sign in to comment and/or rate this article.
Biocidal Products Committee:
26 February-1 March
Committee for Risk Assessment:
Committee for Socio-Economic
18-22 March (tentative)
Management Board meeting:
Member State Committee:
13-17 May (tentative)